Friday, September 30, 2016

2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Update ~ September

BookishResolution Challenge 2016

Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.

My Goals for 2016
  • Blogging Goals
    • Keep up with commenting back weekly
    • Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
    • Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
  • Reading Goals
    • Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
    • Read books my kids *need* me to read
      • Alice in Wonderland
      • Death with Interruptions 
      • Everything is Illuminated
      • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
      • Listening for Luka
      • School of Good and Evil
      • The Things They Carried
      • Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
      • Wonderstruck
  • Personal Goals
    • Stick to my daily schedule


Progress made in September

Blogging Goals
  • I've been better at keeping up with commenting and commenting back in September. Yay! :D I'm still working at creating a schedule to balance everything though.  
Reading Goals
  • My rating is still at 22% because although I posted a few reviews, I also received a few more books for review. Ugh! I do have a few reviews to post so maybe it'll be higher next month!
  • I didn't get any of my Kids' Recs List read in September. I'm sucking at this!! Alice in Wonderland is *still* sitting next to my library chair. I'll get it read. Really, I will.
Personal Goals
  • I'm still hard at work on my personal goals. I have continued exercising and to be honest, it's audiobooks that are keeping me hitting the trails. ;) I'm participating in the Blog Ahead Challenge in October in order to get posts created and scheduled. This will free up some time for me to participate in NaNoWriMo in November. Woot! We have the first band competition under our belt (they placed 1st!) and I'll be at the second competition all day today. I spent a 4-day weekend last weekend in Portland visiting my oldest and we had a grand time. Even though my kids are keeping me busy, I do feel like I'm doing better at keeping a daily schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??