Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday Post #13 ~ Happy Mother's Day

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!


***

First of all, I'd like to wish all you mothers a Happy Mother's Day. I hope you have a fabulously relaxing day!

This week was a busy one as I finished up projects for band/orchestra, drove to 2 competitions, and prepared to leave for BEA. I'm so excited y'all. And I've decided to just enjoy and not think of all I have coming up until I get back. :) 

I didn't have a lot of time to work at my Spring Cleaning list but I'll finish what I can before I leave for Chicago and work more on it after I get back. Some things will have to wait as we'll have company arriving for Sky's graduation starting the 18th.

Reading-wise, I'm listening to One Second by Dannika Dark. It's so good and I've done some cleaning just so I could listen! ;) I finished Believe by Erin McCarthy and I'm currently reading Shatter by Erin McCarthy (the final book in the True Believers series), The Siren by Tiffany Reisz and The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead.

How was y'all's week?!? I hope this upcoming one fantastic! :D


***


Bookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional Bookviews2016HWLogoButtonBlog AheadClean Sweep ARC Challenhe

Challenge Updates
I made very little progress with my challenges this week but that's better than nothing. :D I actually failed my Reading Assignment Challenge in April but that's okay...I can pick back up this month. I'm off to a slow start with Clean Sweep but hey, I'm gonna get to post a review to Netgalley. ;) And I've scheduled 14 of 15 posts for Blog Ahead. Woohoo!!

#ShelfLove - 34
Blogger Shame - 6
New Release - 16
Goodreads - 57
#2016HW - 6
#CleanSweep - 1
Blog Ahead - 14/15 posts!

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??