Saturday, March 26, 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #84


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***


I kept my one-click finger under better control this week. :)


Bought
Clash: A Legal Affairs Story (Cal and Macy, #1)Break Out (Dark Desires #1)

Both these were *freebies* and I have no one to blame but myself. ;)


Bagged
I won Broken by Cynthia Eden and some swag in a COYER giveaway. Thanks, Berls, Michelle, & Stormi! :D

Discovering You (Whiskey Creek, #10)
I received Discovering You for review. Thanks, Brenda Novak!


Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Pent Up by Damon Suede
Two Minutes by Dannika Dark
Facade by Nyrae Dawn
The Guardian by Margaret Mallory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??