Saturday, November 7, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #75


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

***
How was y'all's week? Mine was pretty good. We had nice weather (read: sunny) the first part of the week, and we've had snow the last few days. It's been a nice reason to sit in my chair, read, enjoy a kitty in my lap, and look out at the winter wonderland on occasion. ;) The snow didn't accumulate too much - just a few inches - but it sure makes for a lovely landscape. 

As for how I did in reining in my itchy one-click finger...well, I received more books for review than I clicked. Does that count?!?



Bought
UnwrittenSons of Navarus Box Set #1

I one-clicked Unwritten - I just couldn't pass it up. And the Sons of Navarus boxset was only 99 cents!


Bagged
Blank 133x176Masters for Life (Masters Saga, #2)Masters Forever (Masters Saga, #3)

I received Find Me Keep Me by LL Akers for review. Thanks, LL!! I also received Masters for Life and Masters for Ever, from Ginger Voight, for review. Thanks, Ginger!!



Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley
Five Weeks by Dannika Dark
Play by Kylie Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??