Thursday, April 30, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Update ~ April

Bookish Resolution Challenge


Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading are the lovely hosts of this challenge. You can click the button above for all the details.


***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions are:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***


I made solid progress on ALL THREE of my resolutions this month!! Yay! 

I added a review of one book to Netgalley so my rating will be up'd by whatever percentage. So I'm a little up from 16%. I will continue to work at this so I can get my rating up! I am participating in Kimba's Clean Sweep Challenge in May (Caffeinated Book Reviewer), so I hope to make some progress.

I'm completed Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks - which is the best audiobook I've ever read. I know I've only read 4 but still... I also finished another audiobook, Unbelonging by Sabrina Stark. It wasn't as enjoyable but I'm just so proud of myself for finishing 2 audiobooks. I'm now ahead of schedule since I'd challenged myself to one a quarter. I plan to start the second in Banks' The Montgomerys and the Armstrongs series this week. :)

As for discussion posts/fun features, I continued posting my monthly Travel by the Book post as well as my Beyond the Books posts. Aaaand I posted my first real discussion post, Brandee's Bookish Babble. I felt like it was positively received and plan to continue with these posts at least once a month.


With all this progress, how could I not be happy with my achievements?!? How did y'all do tin April?

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did really well this month, making solid progress on all your goals! And I really am loving your Travel by Book posts I always get excited when I see one in my bloglovin feed and go to check it out. And I also had fun reading and commenting on your discussion post, although my comment was way too long because you had so many questions and I wanted to answer them all, lol. I hope next month will be a great month as well!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??