Thursday, November 3, 2016

#ShelfLove Discussion ~ The Bookish Item I'm Most Thankful For...

Bookworm Brandee

As part of the #ShelfLove Challenge, we have monthly discussion topics. November's topic is The Bookish Item I'm Most Thankful For.  


***
My most favorite bookish item, the one I'm most grateful for...well, I'm stretching it here a bit but I'm going to say my bookshelves. I love that they were gifts from my Hubs, so that makes them even more special. And I love having a way to showcase my books - a tangible way to display my passion for reading. Having all my books on shelves is my own little slice of heaven. Being able to be surrounded by them is a joy. Of course, it also showcases my addiction since my shelves are full to bursting despite participating in #ShelfLove. But we won't go there... *wink*

What about y'all? What bookish item(s) are you most thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??