Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Post #4 ~ Snow Day!

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!


***
This week was much more calm. It started snowing here on Sunday and didn't stop until Tuesday night, and we ended up with about 2 feet of snow. The kids got a snow day on Tuesday, which was nice for us all. We relaxed in front of the fire and caught up on things. :) 

This coming week, we have band/orchestra concerts as well as the first winter guard competition of this season. Busy, busy!

OH! In BIG NEWS...my daughter was accepted to Reed College, her first choice. We haven't seen the financial package yet but our fingers are crossed. :D

Reading-wise, I did something crazy - something I've never done before. I started reading 4 books at one time!! I'm listening to Never Love a Highlander by Maya Banks. And I'm reading Confess by Colleen Hoover (a read-along hosted by Chapter Break) and Riding the Storm by Sydney Croft. And since I can't read a physical book on the treadmill, I started a book on my kindle, Facade by Nyrae Dawn. I've finished Facade but that's the only one I've finished.

I hope y'all had a wonderful week! And I hope the upcoming one is chock full of great reads! :)


***


COYERBTBsignupBookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional Bookviews

Challenge Updates
So far, I've read 12 books out of 40 for COYER B2B, 8 books for #ShelfLove, 7 books for Blogger Shame, and 5 books for my New Release challenges. Some of these overlap - I've read 20 books so far this year.

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??