Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Blogger Shame Review Challenge 2016 ~ Sign Up Post



Oh goodness! When I saw Herding Cats & Burning Soup and Addicted to Happily Ever After were hosting a challenge meant to 'shame' me into reading all those many, many ARCs I've collected but haven't read, I thought "Perfect!" We all have 'em, right? Let's get 'em read and stop feeling ashamed. :D

The basics for this challenge are listed below as is my goal. If you're interested in participating, you can find all the details by clicking the button above.


***
If you've been blogging for awhile chances are you have a few (*cough* many *cough*) review books that have slipped through the cracks. The Blogger Shame Review Challenge is all about dusting off those forgotten/overlooked books and getting those reviews done.


Rules

  • Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2016
  • All Review Books must have been on your review list for 6+ months
  • Any book format counts
  • Crossovers with other challenges count
  • You pick the number of books for your individual challenge
  • Post your progress quarterly
    • End of March
    • End of June
    • End of September
    • End of December
There is a Facebook group for support and encouragement. There will also be presents, erm, prizes! Giveaways will happen every quarter. Yay!

Goal

I'm aiming for getting 20 Review Books read and reviewed. I'm setting this goal without looking to see how many of these *forgotten* books I have...but it seems like a good goal to start with. :D


So are y'all in?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??