Thursday, November 26, 2015

That's What HE Said #46 ~ Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #25



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.


Before I get to the good stuff, Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all who celebrate it! I'm enjoying turkey and football today. :D


My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Penmort Castle by Kristen Ashley


***

"I'm in love with you," he announced, and her mouth dropped open but he went on. "We're not over. We're never going to be over. There isn't going to be an end."




*~*~*~*~*~*



It was complicated, including hammering some ice between tea towels to crush it (because she didn't like "big ice," whatever-the-hell that was), using only chilled diet cola, a shot of amaretto, a dash of cherry juice and three cherries.
The drink itself sounded disgusting. The exacting way she desired it was hilarious.



I'm thinking I might try to get my man to make this drink for me.  ;) And just so you know, Cash decided he really liked how Abby tasted after drinking this drink. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??