Sunday, November 8, 2015

~ Fall Time Cozy Book Bag Tag ~

I was tagged by Ramona @My Bookish Life for the Fall Time Cozy Book Bag Tag, created by Sam from Novels and Nonsense.



CRUNCHING LEAVES

The world is full of color. Choose a book that has reds, oranges, or yellows on the cover.


Burned (Fever, #7)



COZY SWEATER

It's finally cold enough to don warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies?

The Poky Little Puppy

This reminds me of when my kiddos were younger and I got to read to them all the time. :)



FALL STORM

The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favorite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day.

Pride and Prejudice

*sigh* Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are always comforting.



COOL CRISP AIR

What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?

Rock Chick Rock Chick Rescue Rock Chick Redemption Rock Chick Renegade Rock Chick Revenge Rock Chick Reckoning Rock Chick Regret
Any one of the Rock Chicks would do. ;)




HOT APPLE CIDER

What under-hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?

Soul Walker (Touched Girl, #1)




COAT, SCARVES, AND MITTENS

The weather has turned cold and it's time to cover up. What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?


Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
I'm not embarrassed of anything I read but I don't appreciate the judge-y looks from people over Fifty...


PUMPKIN SPICE

What's your favorite Fall Time comfort food or drink?


Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins!


WARM. COZY BONFIRE

Spread the cozy warmth! Who do you tag?
(Ladies, please don't feel obligated to participate - I know what a busy time of year this is :)

Michelle @Because Reading
Robyn @Robgirlbooks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??