Sunday, September 21, 2014

**When Life's Kicking Your Butt, How About a Theme Song? ~ September**



My pal, Robyn, over @robgirlbooks, issued a challenge for the year. She wants us to come up with a song - one a month - that we turn to when life is getting us down...when we need a pick-me-up...the song we turn to when trying to get motivated for cleaning the house...the song we hear when we need inspiration...well, you get the picture. :) At the end of the year, we'll have quite the playlist for life!


This month, the theme is Oldies ~ and I have to say it was really difficult for me to choose a song! ;) And then I ask my kids and Jax wants to pick a song from the 90's because that's Oldies to him. :/ I am NOT an oldie! LOL And then Sky goes and makes me feel old anyway with her pick. :) So, what are some of your favorite oldies? Here are ours:


My Pick 





Sky's Pick




Berk's Pick




Jax's Pick



1 comment:

  1. I totally love all of these songs. I grew up with all of them! Great picks, Brandee! I've missed you!! *squeezes a hug out of you*

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??