Sunday, June 8, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #22**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)



Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT
TaintLoving Mr. Daniels


I am on a roll, y'all! Another week with very little one-clicking. Of course, it's partially due to spending my time painting and traveling. ;)


BAGGED

elycoverplaceholder

I received Go With Me for review. I really enjoyed the first in this series, Stay with Me, so I'm looking forward to this sequel. 


Last Week's Reviews
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley

Upcoming Reviews
Teaching Willow: Session 4 by Paige James
Tease by C.D. Reiss
Kundalis: Storm Dragon by Frances Pauli
Red & Wolfe Part 2 by Ella James

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got great books this week. I haven't seen many reviews for Taint, and I'm curious. And enjoy the painting and traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey have you read KBooth's latest novel? I know you love her too, curious if you've given it a whirl since I'm in and out this week and will be for the rest of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've read and reviewed it! ;) I think my review posted the week of your series binge. Anyway, I LOVED it so you should def read it. I think I one-clicked it - if you want to borrow it. :) Let me know! And have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Taint sounds good, and I hope that you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection this week, Brandee! I hope you'll enjoy your new additions.

    How was your weekend? Mine was a little busy, I went out partying with some fellow students on Friday night, and yesterday some came to my place to BBQ and hang out. Summer has arrived - it's really warm, and the weather is beautiful. Have a fantastic week, my dear. *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Taint looks good. Hope you enjoy it. I will be looking out for your review.
    Enjoy your week, Brandee! And happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WANT TAINT! I just have so many on my Kindle right now... I will wait for your review and I'm sure you will twist my arm!!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace


    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??