Thursday, May 8, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #2**

CB_TWHST2

That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My first post for That's What He Said is from Red & Wolfe by Ella James, which is a part of the Bend Anthology.

Red & Wolfe, Part I (Red & Wolfe, #1; Bend Anthology)Bend (Bend Anthology)

***

"Believe it, baby." Again, that smug smirk. "I don't think you minded. In fact," he says slowly, leaning so close his lips brush me near my ear, "I think you liked it."
-Wolfe to Red, Loc 2652

6 comments:

  1. Liked what??? That is one heck of a tease, Brandee!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! I've read some Ella James, but not this one. Thanks for sharing :) Here is my Thursday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cocky much? Thanks for linking up! I love getting to read all the book boyfriend quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, very sure of himself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea he is very sure of himself, though I wonder what exactly she liked lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy definitely my kind of guy! I like the idea for this meme! Will definitely need to get one doing this for my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??