Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly #2


The Good, the Bad & the Ugly, is a Monday meme/blog hop hosted by the fabulous Lectus. It's meant to showcase 3 books you plan to read and discuss this week. Here's how it works:


The Good: it could be a book that you just started reading and it is sooo damn good! Or, a book you've been waiting for and finally got.

The Bad: it could be a book that you are going to read because of its hype, it was recommended to you or any other reason BUT you are not sure you are going to like it because it's not your usual type of book/story/genre/thing.

The Ugly: it could be any book and for any reason. It's up to you! 

So, spread the word and invite friends!!



My first week of Good, Bad, & Ugly treated me well. Let's see how week 2 goes.



Iced (Dani O'Malley, #1)FlawedPushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)

My Good for the week is Iced by Karen Marie Moning. If you've read the Fever series, I need say no more. :) If you haven't read this series yet, what are you waiting for???


My Bad for the week is Flawed by Kate Avelynn. Again, my Bad is being chosen because of it's somewhat taboo subject matter.


My Ugly for the week is Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. It has lots of teenage angst and I've been looking forward to reading it. :)


What's your Good, Bad & Ugly this week?!?




1 comment:

  1. I love the cover of "Iced." Ehem... I read pushing the limits and love the emotions of the Noah but I found the book so full of cliches that almost got pissed! Almost... but I finish it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??